ANNA GARDUNO’S NYC CLASS SCHEDULE
Anna teaches Voice Overs as acting, not just being a “voice”
- RECORD all kinds of copy (Commercial, Animation, Promo, Narration ) and focus on how to make your reads pop so that you book the job.
- ORIGINATE personalized techniques for ‘putting your signature” on your read, through pacing, script analysis, matching the reads to the brands, and utilizing tone of voice as a storytelling tool, so your auditions stand out and you book more jobs.
- INTERPRET and INTEGRATE the often vague and confusing notes you are given by casting people, directors and producers into your reads.
- AUTHENTICATE your product when you create characters that are original and singular.
- NAVIGATE the market place. A targeted approach: Where you fit in specifically, and from there, expanding your range.
- ADVOCATE for yourself, either through online casting, and becoming your own best director, or through representation. How to get an agent, and how to get them working for you.
- ACCELERATE the process through pragmatic and inspiring homework that will quickly build skill and confidence.
- THRIVE in the competitive VO field by learning what makes a great, ear-catching demo.
Group classes meet once a week for 4 consecutive weeks.
- Group classes are ongoing so you can jump in at any time as long as there are spots available.
- Group class is limited to 8 students.
- Group class is $290.00 for the 4 weeks – $145.00 non-refundable deposit required. Balance of $145.00 is due before or at the first class of your 4-week cycle.
Group class schedule:
Weds nights 7 to 9:30 pm
- Weds Feb 19th
- Weds Feb 26th
- Weds March 4th
- Weds March 11th
Thurs nights 5 to 7:30 pm
- Thurs Feb 20th
- Thurs Feb 27th
- Thurs March 5th
- Thurs March 12th
Sat mornings 11:30 till 2pm
- Sat Feb 22nd
- Sat Feb 29th
- Sat March 7th
- Sat March 14th
Private sessions are also available – $150.00 for 75 minutes.
- 10 percent discount is available for students who purchase 4 private sessions in advance.
- Skype sessions are also available.
Payment methods accepted:
- Venmo Anna-Garduno
- Paypal Annagarduno@gmail.com (students are responsible for any Paypal fees applied)
Feel free to CONTACT US with any questions or to book a class with us. Thank you!