Audiobookin’ In Andover, a day-long narration workshop, will offer professional, in-person, guidance and instruction in a private setting.
Hands-on sessions and small group breakouts will be paired with casual networking throughout the day.
Held in the scenic suburbs of New England, this workshop showcases some of the best presenters in the biz – and they all have ties to New England too!
While this event is especially suited to New Englanders who can travel to and from in the course of one day, all are invited and information on area accommodations will be provided.
Participants may be more comfortable with the workshop’s content if they have recorded/produced an audiobook, however, all are welcome.
THE FOUR Ws:
- Who: This event will be limited to 25 participants
- What: A day-long workshop for professional and aspiring narrators
- Where: Andover, MA 01810 (Exact address will be emailed prior to event.)
- When: Friday, April 21, 2023 | 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Multiple break-out sessions, including Performance Feedback Circles will be offered.
- On-site parking is available, though traveling with a buddy is encouraged.
- Breakfast & lunch are included.
- Dinner is available as an add-on.
- This event is limited to 25 participants.
- A COVID policy will be in place.
EVENT AGENDA & PRESENTERS:
Please see below.
Sara Sheckells | Sara@SaraSounds.com
Space is limited! Book now!
Event Registration Fee: $300
Post Event Dinner: $25
AUDIOBOOKIN’ IN ANDOVER
Add this event to your calendar app:+ Google Calendar + Apple Calendar