What: The beginner voiceover intensive is comprehensive and the perfect starting point for someone serious about a career in voiceover. It’s a 3-month commitment where you will learn.
Instructors: Mike & Heidi, Jill Perry or Trevor Johns (read more about everyone HERE)
- About your voice – how to use it as an instrument, vocal health, accent/impediment reduction, and vocal exercises.
- Script Analysis – how to interpret commercial and industrial copy.
- How acting fits into voiceover – what tools to use & when to use them
- How to use improv for voiceover.
- How to create voice versatility – what is your sweet spot & discover your range.
- How to Audition – the process & understanding the client.
- What to do after you book a voiceover.