BOOKKEEPING BASICS FOR VOICE ACTORS – LIVE STREAM
Join us for our Intro to VO workshop streaming LIVE
Date: Thursday, April 23rd, 7:00pm-9:00pm | $49
Every party needs streamers – that’s where you come in!
Voice Actors are small business owners. And as a small business owner, it’s up to YOU to accurately track your income and expenses so that you can understand the financial health of your business and make more informed business decisions. The good news is Bookkeeping doesn’t have to be scary! Amanda will walk you through the basics of bookkeeping as you get started with your business and as you continue to grow. We will cover such things as invoicing basics, expense categories, allowable deductions, basic financial reporting, and more. The idea of bookkeeping might make you cringe, but you need to know how your money is working for you!
We’ll cover topics like:
• You have a great voice, now what?
• Can you actually make a living voice acting?
• Do you need an agent?
• Where and how do you find work?
• Do you need to live in a big city like Los Angeles or New York to be successful?
We’ll cover all of this and more!
Listen. Watch. Learn.
Here’s how it works:
1. Reserve your virtual seat by clicking below.
2. After you book your spot, you’ll receive a confirmation email, and a reminder email a day before the class.
3. The day of your class, you will receive an email with a link to join us for the livestream on Zoom. (Make sure you download Zoom at least a few hours before class starts!)
4. Once your streaming link has loaded, sit back and relax; the workshop will start automatically!
5. When class starts, you can type any questions you have for the coaches into the chat function!