Commercial Voice Over: All Levels
- Develop advanced techniques for interpreting commercial copy to maximize your ability to successfully audition.
- Get comprehensive one-on-one direction working on a wide array of commercials ranging from fast food to financial institutions and automobiles to auto insurance. We’ll even cover movie trailers and promos.
- Develop insight knowledge of the advertising industry trends and what advertisers, producers, casting directors and agents are listening for.
- Learn how to approach your commercial auditions to effectively self-direct when stuck in your home studio bubble.
- Gain an understanding of the specific performance styles needed among the various forms of commercials whether it’s for radio, television, online or social media.
- Learn essential commercial voice-over editing strategies to ensure your final audition audio file stands out and rises above the competition.
- Sharpen and accentuate your unique vocal qualities and distinctive strengths to gain a competitive edge and confidence in what you bring to the mic.
- Learning to use accents first with your natural voice and then expanding them to character work.
- Learn the tools for expanding your vocal range in order to achieve the versatility needed to “wow” casting directors