How often do you have the opportunity to ask your eLearning voice-over prospect this:
“How do I become the key go-to voice talent on your team?”
Thought so. Well, the inside scoop on that – and much more – is coming your way in this new VoiceOverXtra
John Kissinger is an award-winning instructional (eLearning program) designer and voice talent who will reveal how eLearning developers choose voice talent … how to get on their radar … how to become a key go-to eLearning voice … and much more.
John is designing this webinar for “both new and experienced narrators and voice actors who are looking to break into the huge global and growing eLearning market – and generate steady income and a steadfast client base.”
YOU WILL LEARN …
- What eLearning is and isn’t
- The instructional design process and how you fit in
- Why eLearning is such a hot commodity in corporate America (and still growing!)
- Who buys eLearning and who pays you
- How and when to get on their radar
- The real competition for eLearning VO (Hint: it’s not other voice actors)
- Where designers find VO talent and how they choose them
- How to carve out your eLearning niche
- eLearning marketing methods – what works and what doesn’t
- How to join the eLearning development community
- What makes eLearning clients come back for more
- Top trends and terms from the eLearning industry
- PLUS: John will answer your questions in a highly informative Q&A.
Join VoiceOverXtra and John Kissinger
for this career changing event!