“I Booked The Job (yay!)…Now What?”
1 . The mandatory questions to be asked of the client to provide exactly what is needed and how, before the session or intended due date. This will including the technical aspects of the recording, client contact questions and business questions (payment).
2 . Booth Etiquette for Home Directed Sessions.
- How to be properly set up for Home Directed Sessions.
- Using Zoom or Skype as a Phone Patch (Directed Sessions).
- What to say and how to act.
- Using Source Connect and what does that really mean?
3 . Booth Etiquette for In-Studio Sessions.
- What to do and what NOT to do in a studio session.
Extras that will be provided:
- List of all questions to be asked of client.
- Basic Invoice form.
- Audio Settings Video (setting up your sounds settings properly is key!)