This class provides the actor with a rigorous workout in which to apply the previously covered The Kalmenson Method and principles towards the following goals:
- To solidly define your most appropriate voice-over signature for this point in your process.
- To create your “personal master plan” (creation of your commercial voice over demo theme).
- To create a specific demo blueprint/outline; choosing, organizing and strategizing scripts based on roles, products, attitudes, music, sound effects, etc.
- To format and rehearse 12 – 16 scripts for your demo. Each script will be edited, defined by role and attitude, and rehearsed to the point of absolute preparation for your demo recording session.
- An in-depth analysis of current trends, prototypes, and the psychology behind the choices of the voice-over “flavor of the month” translating trend into your own truth, rather than attempting to mimic.
- To further expand your base of self-reference – further identifying and polishing strengths, weeding out weaknesses.