This level of study is geared for professional actors only, with established on-camera or theatrical careers, to add voice over to your earnings mix, with an emphasis on the following goals:
- To learn the Kalmenson Method – a simple, yet powerful focus tool for voice over copy that allows the actor to see themselves in any given script and to find your own “truth” in voice over.
- To know that when presented with a copy anywhere, anytime, you will know what to do with it to make it your own.
- To expand your base of self-knowledge as applied to the craft of voice over.
- To further identify and hone strengths and weed out weaknesses.
- To find your own voice over “signature” – your own trademark. This will be the backbone of your future Voice Over Demo.
- To get tips on securing a top voice over agent.
- To gain advice and direction from one of our guest directors.
- To get a great workout and develop a comfort zone behind the microphone, in a full service broadcast recording studio,