Prerequisite: Completion of Voice Over for Actors – Level 1 or Foundations – Level 1
This class provides the working voice over actor with a brief review of principles with a high level series of refinements and rigorous workouts.
Class goals are for students to:
- Reunite with the Kalmenson Method.
- Study performance refinements at the highest level via audio lectures by Harvey Kalmenson.
- Master multiple attitude transitions in monologue via intensive workout.
- Master multiple attitude transitions in dialogue via intensive workout.
- Refine & re-evaluate your current voice over signature.
- “Re-tool” your signature application to New Trends.
- Expand your current signature range.
- Gain confidence by experiencing an actual phone patch audition directed by a Kalmenson & Kalmenson guest director.
- Create a “Tag Approach Strategy” via lecture, analysis & performance.
- Renew your acquaintance with our casting team.
- Creation of indicidualized excellence programs and advice on effective self-marketing.