Understanding voiceover rates can be confusing, complex, and downright frustrating! But they don’t have to be!
Learning the foundations of rate structures, usage, negotiation, and how to recognize what type of VO you’re quoting for will give you the confidence to run your business with authority!
Join the industry’s leading rates expert, David Toback, and learn how!
In this webinar, David will review:
- Rate Guide Updates!! We’ve made some cool new changes!!
- Broadcast & Non-Broadcast: Review of VO genres that make these categories up and understand how to spot the differences
- Digital Usage: What is it exactly, what is its reach, and how should it be quoted?
- Terms To Know: Understand the common lingo that gives you clues to know how to quote
- Questions to ask: What to ask your client in order to get the information you need
- Negotiation-Rebuttal Phrases: You’ve quoted and your client responds, now what? Common rebuttal phrases you’ll encounter and how to respond to them to set yourself up to win!
- Your role in solidifying rates and securing voice actor value for our industry and your business!
- PLUS a 30-min live Q&A to answer your burning rates questions!!
Learn the vital information you need to understand rates so you can run your business from a place of power!
Join David and demystify rates, understand your worth, and quote with confidence!!
When: Thursday, July 8th, 2021 (5:00pm – 6:30pm PT / 8:00pm – 9:30pm ET)
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Format: Zoom: Recorded and Sent To All Purchasers
Maximum Participants: 100