Many small businesses aspire to do contracting work with the government. The reality, however, is that most will not. Either they are not qualified, not competitive, or simply don’t understand how the federal government contracting system works. Make the system work in your favor with this Express Masterclass where you will learn:
- How and what the federal government buys every year
- Government small business contracting goals and their purpose
- Socioeconomic categories and their advantages
- About the Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Subcontracting – is it an option for you?
For more information, check out Anne’s blog about getting your piece of the government pie!