Directors for VO Road Show BOSTON
Mary Lynn Wissner: COMMERCIALS
Bob Bergen: ANIMATION
You want to work with the pros. You want to get right down to it, learn and get on that mic. No fuss, no major traveling and no second-guessing about the director’s expertise. The pros come to you.
Pros with sterling reputations in the VO Industry, resumes that speak for themselves, and accolades and awards that matter.
The VO Roadshow will bring 2-3 Star Directors to major cities to set up a one day VO event that can cover genres from commercials to promos, narrations to animation, and improv to video games. Each VO genre covered, is determined by the Star Director’s area of expertise. And lunch is included! In fact, even lunch is a learning experience as the Star Directors invite talent to break bread, ask questions and get inside info on the VO world.
Talent will participate in non-stop coaching and mock-auditioning exercises. The focused attention on coaching and learning, and then getting on the mic, will challenge, empower and inspire each talent in ways they have never had in any other workshop type environment.
So, let’s cut-to-the-chase and get your VO career where you need it to be.
- No worries about major travel costs to work with these Star Directors.
- No concern about non-experienced talent taking up valuable class time; all talent will be vetted.
- One-stop intense coaching day with 2-3 different VO genres.
- No hype or pressure about additional services from the Directors after the event.
- THIS is non-stop working out and perfecting your skill. Plain and simple!