In today’s world, voiceover actors who can create effective work from home are ON TOP. Learn how to produce amazing auditions and recordings while you are at home to stay competitive in the vibrant world of VO!
In the first class you will be focused on Creating a Home Digital Audio Workplace (or DAW).
Class will focus on:
– Microphones – USB and Condenser. Quality and pricing.
– Audio Interfaces – specifically for use with Condenser microphones
– Recording software – Easiest and most user friendly.
– Soundproofing – Using professional acoustic foam vs. blankets and pillows Effectiveness of both.
In the 2nd Class you will focus on Recording with your Home DAW. For the second class – students should have a microphone and recording software set up and ready to record. Everyone will record copy on their DAW and send to the instruction for reviewal and feedback.
Don’t miss this informative class!
This class is for adults (18+).
Teens (13+) may register but must be accompanied by an adult for the class.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROCEDURES LISTED BELOW:
- Please update your headshot and fill out the MY INFO section of your AC account upon registration.
- Arrive at least 10 MINUTES before your event is slated to start. Your host will give important information about the event at this time.
- Instructions and the ZOOM link for access to this online event will be emailed to you in advance. If you have not received the link by 12pm (EST) the day-of the event, please reach out to email@example.com at least one hour PRIOR to the start of class.
**Actors Connection classes and programming are for ADULTS (18+). With permission, some teens (14+) are allowed to take adult programming. To inquire about getting permission, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org**
**No recording of any kind is permitted by participants during class.**
**Please keep in mind that all programs at Actors Connection are for educational and professional development purposes. Participating in any class or event is not a promise of employment.**