- AOVA Workshop #1 – Panel – 1 hour 17 min MP3: San Diego professionals Mel Hall (producer/director/Voice Talent), Robert Concha (producer/director), and top LA coach MJ Lallo (voice actor, coach, producer/director)
- AOVA Workshop #2 – Panel – 1 hour 19 min MP3: Rob Actis (voice talent); Dan Balestrero (Los Angeles voiceover coach); Norman Flint (voice talent/producer); and Chuck Buell (voice talent).
- AOVA Workshop #3 – Chicago Workshop Session – The Business of Voiceover – 45 min MP3: An in-depth and comprehensive discussion of the business of voiceover by James Alburger & Penny Abshire with additional comments from Chicago Producer David Lewis. This recording immediately preceded the Chicago Guest Panel at the workshop.
- AOVA Workshop #4 – Chicago Workshop Panel – 1 hour 39 min MP3: Guest panel features Chicago professionals discussing the craft and business of voiceover: Lynne Hamilton (Chicago talent agent); Sherri Berger (Chicago voiceover coach and talent); Harlan Hogan (author and Chicago VO talent); David Lewis (Chicago producer).
- AOVA Workshop #5 – Panel – 1 hour 18 min MP3: Guest panel features professionals: Norman Flint (voiceover talent & producer); Phil Ganyon (Ad agency owner & voice talent); Jeff Buchannan (video game voiceover producer & director); and Debbie Munro (voiceover coach and talent from Canada).
- Three Comic-Con seminars presented by James Alburger & Penny Abshire
Plus, you’ll get our entire collection of media interviews, including the WGN “Extension 720” program from Chicago featuring James, Penny, Tim Dadabo and Doug James.