Join Dominic Cianciolo, Story and Voiceover Director at NetherRealm Studios (Mortal Kombat, Injustice) and Kathleen Puls Andrade (Second City VO Program Administrator). Join us for four sessions of intensive video game VoiceOver training with two instructors with tons of VO Directing and VO Performance experience.
(Class space is limited to 8 people only. First come, first served. Register soon as it will fill. Some VO training or experience preferred)
With two complementary instructors, students will receive invaluable experience as they learn to navigate the demands of a typical video game voiceover performances, sessions, and auditions.
New Characters for 2021!
In this constructive and interactive environment, you’ll learn:
- Preparing and Creating Characters
- Learning how to audition for games
- Directed sessions
- Delivering performance options
- Understanding & taking direction
- Exertions, Efforts, and physicality
- Session organization & etiquette
- Supporting your instrument
- Facial Capture During Voice Sessions
- This class will give you a whole new perspective, character toolbox, and plenty of scripts, so when you’re not working a gig, you can still work on your craft!
- All work will be audio recorded and uploaded to your own Dropbox folder.