What We Will Cover:
- Discuss the process of Audiobooks including home studio, prep, narrate, proof, edit and master.Learn audiobook mic techniques including breathing and consistent levels.
- Prepping the book for recording including annotate and Good Reader, marking the script, chapter and character breakdowns.
- Recording details including software, home studio requirements, “punch and roll” and other technical information.
- Learn performance techniques and the different genres.
- Rundown the business of Audiobooks; contacting publishers, ACX, APAC including the annual Audiobooks conference.
- Review Audiobooks demos and when an actor is ready to create one and what do you do with it when you are.