Whether Voice Over acting is new to you, you’re jumping into acting or you’ve run into some vocal snags that are keeping you at arms-length from booking that next Voice Over gig, Fun is essential! The human voice is a powerful tool; we will teach you how best to use yours more effectively. The craft of Voice Over is making the un-natural not only sound natural but engages the listener actively, connecting to the material, no matter what information that material contains, whether it’s cartoon, video game characters, a medical narration, television commercials, or that elevator that now speaks. **This class is virtual and able to be taken globally.
• Microphone technique.
• Breaking down the script into actable beats.
• Exploring your vocal range.
• Turning your reading sound into a natural conversational sound.
• Practice a wide range of scripts from audio books to cartoon and video games to E-learning,
• Who, What, Where, When and Why of successful Marketing?
• What do Talent Agents/Casting Directors have to do with it?
• The ins and outs of a successful Demo
• Auditioning technique.
• Ear Training.
Voice Over Acting for 25+ year olds
When: Sept 20th-Oct 25th
Classes meets Mondays from 7:00 – 9:00 PM / EST with Q&A following the classes (Record these dates!): 9/20, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25
*this class is for 25 + year olds