Get Started on a Career You’ll Love
Does everyone always tell you “You should do voiceover”? Why aren’t you?
Get a taste of what it is, what it takes, and what you’ve got — and discover all the ways your voice could be making you money.
Dojo blackbelt Jason Vande Brake went from “You Should Do Voiceover” to getting repped by William Morris Endeavor and booking in just a year.
In just one supercharged, powerful weekend you get:
- A thorough overview and delicious taste of the many ways your voice can be making money — from commercials to animation to video games to much, much more.
- A hands-on understanding of what you need to break in and break through — what it takes to really make it.
- How to apply your skills from other mediums — stage, film, singing, dancing, gardening, parenting — to excel at voiceover.
- Recommendations on the recording equipment and software you need to get started.
- Experience working in both a home setup and professional recording studio environment — so you can walk in like a confident pro on your first job.
- The skinny on demos, agents, subscription casting services, other markets — and what it takes to build a sustainable career in V.O.
- Resources to take home: a comprehensive Copy Bible — real copy from all voiceover genres — and MP3 copies of all your work.
- A safe, supportive, encouraging environment to try things out, with coaching from one of LA’s top talents.