5 Calls to Action for Your Voice Over Website
Hosted By: Marc Scott
From: The VOpreneur
Tell Your Visitor What The Next Step Is
Do you have a button on your voice over website that says, “Contact Me?” If so, you’re not alone. Ever since the invention of the internet and Netscape, websites have used a “Contact Me” button as their primary call to action. The thing is, it really isn’t a clear CTA.
In this episode I explain the importance of the call to action, why it matters so much to your website and I offer five different CTA’s you can try and use on your own site that should help drive even more conversions.
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* For voice over services:
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!