- Discuss the process of Audiobooks from prepping the book, to proofing and editing. Learn specific techniques required for this kind of long-form voice acting.
- Learn what is needed to prep the book for recording, including marking the script, chapter and character breakdowns, and pdf software many narrators use.
- The importance of your own home studio for recording Audiobooks, the basic technical requirements needed; punch and roll versus straight record.
- Learn performance techniques and the different genres and what is expected.
- Rundown the business of Audiobooks; contacting publishers, ACX, APA, and the annual Audiobooks conference (APAC).
- Overview of Audiobook demos, when an actor is ready to create one, and what to do with it when you are.
Voice Acting for Audiobooks: All Levels
Add this event to your calendar app:+ Google Calendar + Apple Calendar
September 09 2021